My favorite animal
I love the animals, i always thought that the animals are very specials, even try to be vegetarian during a month but my weight will not let me, and I lost too much weight because I used eat meat mostly days. Independent that I feel too much closeness with the animals.
My favorite animal is the dog. This is a domestic animal that accompanies the human. I like the dog because I have a mascot called “Fé”. Fé is female and Alsatian. She have 13 years old and arrived to my home when was a baby. I love this dog, she is adorable and loving. Now she is in the south of Chile with my mom, every summer I travel to see it, i miss it so much. Sometimes I feel sad because she is old and at any time she can die. I have very experiences and memories of our “friendship”, she is an human more, she feel when your sad or happy, is an animal so special. The other reason by the dog is my favorite animal is because when I has 2 years my dog of these moment called “Toto” saved my life. I fell into the pool and I drown during a seconds, just in these moment my family was into the house, it was very quick. The history is that Toto pulled me out of water, its one amazing history!! And for that the dogs are my favorites animals.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario