In my free time
In my free time i go to course of writing. I like to write because it’s a way to express all my feelings and thinking’s across the words, these words can represent different pictures of reality and trigger in the people many emotions. I like the writing in generally but my favorite is the poetry. At first I only wrote and wrote without having in-depth knowledge about the poetry, so I started to study and read, then I found out about a course of writing. It was created by a Chilean writer called Diego Ramirez, he is founder of an independent publisher called “Editorial moda y pueblo”. The place where the teacher does this class is Santiago, he does courses all the week but I go all Thursdays in the evenings. This course is the second that I go to because the last year I participated in other course in the same place, it ended with a publication of poems. Actually, in the course there are fifteen persons, during the session we read different writers and then we have to write something about the topic of the class.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario